Adding pcb design module.

Discussion on the PCB Layout module of the Proteus Design Suite.
Hippalator
Professional User

Adding pcb design module.

Post by Hippalator »

Hello
Sent an email but haven't heard back yet.
Can anyone tell me how to add the PCB design module to my existing proteus.
A few months ago I purchased the 8 bit microcontroller simulation package and now want to add the PCB design capability to it.
Questions I have is the pcb module reads as a stand alone software with the schematic capture which my package already has.
If I purchase the pcb module how does this upgrade or combine into the package I already have?
After purchase do I have 2 separate licenses and software, one for the 8 bit simulation and another for the pcb design?
Any info is appreciated.
Ettore
Labcenter Staff

Re: Adding pcb design module.

Post by Ettore »

I'm sure Dave or Jon will reply to your email on Monday.
As Proteus is a Suite Design tool, the PCB module will be fully integrated with the Schematic Capture package you already own.
After purchase you will be emailed with a licence file containing the activation keys for PCB module in the level you have elected. In the email you should find the instructions how to activate those keys, but substantially this is done through the use of the Licence Manager program you have got in your installation.
Kind regards,
Ettore Arena - Labcenter Electronics.
Hippalator
Professional User

Post by Hippalator »

Thank you Ettore.
David
Site Admin

Post by David »

Hi,

Unfortunately we don't seem to have received your email. Can you send it again to support@labcenter.com ? Thanks.

Regards,
Dave.