PIC24F FAMILY

Discussion on both general simulation and Proteus VSM microcontroller simulation.
matheuselisei
Unlicenced User

PIC24F FAMILY

Post by matheuselisei »

Hello, can anyone help me?

I need to simulate a PIC24FJ256GB106 (64pins) in proteus 8 but i can't find a library which is simulated model.
I googled it a lot of times and i got no results.

At this website i got the component but isn't simulated. https://labcenter.componentsearchengine ... 65&C=1&W=1

Does anyone knows a website where i can find it?
Can i made a no model simulated becomes simulated model?

Thank you.
Ettore
Labcenter Staff

Re: PIC24F FAMILY

Post by Ettore »

The PIC24FJ256GB106 is simply not supported for simulation and you cannot make any model for this.
If your project makes use of PIC24 peripherals you can always simulate it with the closest one in the Proteus library; the PIC24FJ256GA106 is exactly the same without USB.
If, conversely, your project is limited to USB OTG then you have no option than use hardware.
Kind regards,
Ettore Arena - Labcenter Electronics.
matheuselisei
Unlicenced User

Re: PIC24F FAMILY

Post by matheuselisei »

Ettore wrote:The PIC24FJ256GB106 is simply not supported for simulation and you cannot make any model for this.
If your project makes use of PIC24 peripherals you can always simulate it with the closest one in the Proteus library; the PIC24FJ256GA106 is exactly the same without USB.
If, conversely, your project is limited to USB OTG then you have no option than use hardware.

Sure, thx Ettore. I was thinking that i can't simulated because of the USB.
I'll need use USB in the future, may be i can simulate with GA pic for now.

Thank you again! :)